Saturday, November 12, 2011

C.M. Russell Museum Craft Day

Well I took 5 little girls to the craft day today at the museum.  We spent about 3 hours hitting every table of crafts they had set up.  It was an amazingly organized event with gobs of volunteers.  The preparation alone for something like this must have taken hours!  I only had my phone so the pictures aren't great but they are fun, nonetheless.
Ashely, Kyndra, and Collette and then Avery at the candy cane mouse station.

 Avery and Eliza at the paint stick snowman.

 I loved these melted snowmen!
 Drying spot.
 These angels were the hardest to do...but all the girls managed to make beautiful angels.
 Cookies of course!
 These were beaded bracelets.
These little trees were as cute as can be!
I missed some of the stations but these were the favorites.
That museum is amazing!

1 comment:

Doozyanner said...

Stacy, I'm not sure what made me think of you this evening, but I poked around and was happy to see you're still blogging. You and your girls look very happy, and I am glad for you. I've taken myself off on an adventure--I'm teaching in Abu Dhabi for two years! Quite a change from U town. :-)