Saturday, February 02, 2013

Snowshoeing = Giggles


We headed up to Kings Hill area today to find some snow!  It was a fantastic, sunny day in Montana. The snow was perfect, the sun was warm, laughter was in the air.  We are so fortunate. 
The giggles were a plenty for the first half mile or so.  I've never seen the girls so carefree...so easy to laugh at themselves and share laughter with each other.
Kyndra was the map reader and had it memorized, telling me the direction we had to go at every turn.
What an amazing day in an amazing place.  

 Skip pulled us along.
He is one inspiring little dog.  We have fallen head over heals in love with him.
I must add that he is not the "special needs" dog I thought we were adopting.  
Every day his leg gets stronger.  He only got away twice on this adventure.
The second time Avery made the dive to catch his leash :)
There was no whining or complaining on this adventure.
These girls are strong and happy...what more can a mom ask?
This pictures captures so much it makes me cry every time I look at it.  It captures fun, friendship, and adventure.  I am overwhelmed with love when I look at the two of them together.  Life is good folks...life is good.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos and what gorgeous girls! It makes me smile to see them having so much fun. And it makes me cry that you are filled with so much love and pride for your daughters. Life is beautiful and so are you!

California Patty

Montana Mom and Dad said...

I'm having trouble proving I'm not a robot but will give this one more shot before giving up:) Shadrach says 'Thank You' for the beautiful day!