Monday, December 17, 2012

Greetings

It's been awhile.

I'm not sure what my excuse is except we are busy with school, work, friends, life...just busy. The girls are growing faster than I can document, that's the real story.  I'm so proud of them, of their growth, their strides, their abilities; but it seems to be passing me by without my sharing.  As of today, I'm not getting a Christmas card in the mail, or a New Years one for that matter.  My resolution is to get back to this story with some regularity in 2013.  For now, I'll share two fun winter experiences.

We went ice skating for the first time with Tony, Jaida, and another friend, Eliza.  It was a little slippery but they are resilient!
 My goodness Avery likes to be in front of the camera...sure love my tall sparkly girl.
 Kyndra just got her braces off...this picture is already out dated.  Big changes this year for my sweet girl.
 Jaida is just a joy to be with...always positive, caring, and kind.

 Next the Christmas program today.  I brought the wrong lens to take a whole group photo so I focused on my ladies.  I couldn't help but get choked up today with the shadow of Sandy Hook Elementary so fresh.  Our country needs to do some soul searching about how to make some changes to protect our children, families, and peace.
 Kyndra performed with her cello for the first time today.  She smiles while playing just like with her fiddle.  Next the upright base!

So that's our story for now...the girls go to Oregon for the holidays for what I'm sure will be a fun time with their Oregon friends and family.  I'll be dusting off my camera and refocusing on telling our story for those that wish to follow.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  With love, Stacy

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your girls are growing :) Have a very MERRY Christmas sweet friend ~